International Coach Federation - St. Louis Chapter
As coaches, we believe that all great discoveries and breakthroughs are preceded by curiosity, and we are delighted that your curiosity has led you to us.
Our mission: To advance the art, science, practice, and success of professional coaching in the St. Louis Metropolitan area and surrounding regions of eastern Missouri, southern Illinois, eastern Iowa and northern Arkansas.
Please accept our invitation to come, explore, discover, learn, and grow.
Join us on Tuesday, Feb 28, 2017
On the Road to Greatness!! Exploring What's Possible...
As Coaches, we live in a world that requires an enormous amount of leadership . . .
Do you step into life purposefully . . .
Can you see what’s “possible” for yourself and others . . .
Are you inspired by your life . . .
And just as importantly, “Are your clients inspired by their lives . . .”
Please join us as we dig into “What’s Possible” and explore the concepts of “Vision, Purpose and Goals”. The dialogue promises to leave participants with the skills and self-awareness needed to successfully move themselves and their clients “On the Road to Greatness!!”
Participants will develop a set of skills and a framework to use as a Coach in the areas of “Vision, Purpose, Goals and Possibility”.
Coaching Presence, Active Listening & Creating Awareness are the Core Competencies applied for this program & 1.5 CCEU's are being given to attendees of this event.
Click here to Register Now
Participants will develop the ability to:
- Confidently shift perspectives and experiment with new possibilities for own action
- Hear the client’s concerns, goals, values and beliefs about what is and is not possible
- Ask questions that evoke discovery, insight, commitment or action
- Ask open-ended questions that create greater clarity, possibility or new learning
- Invoke inquiry for greater understanding, awareness and clarity
- Help clients to discover for themselves new thoughts, beliefs and perceptions.
- Communicate broader perspectives to clients and inspire commitment to shift their viewpoints and find new possibilities for action
- Promote active experimentation and self-discovery, where the client applies what has been discussed and learned during sessions immediately afterward in his/her work or life setting
About Doug Pearson
Doug Pearson, a master strategist and Entrepreneurial Coach, will engage participants in a lively interactive dialogue around the concept of “Possibility”; its impact on you personally and how to have empowering conversations with your clients.
Doug lives in St. Louis, is married with two adult children and has an international Coaching practice. He has a Master’s Degree in Executive Management and over 18 years of training and experience as a professional Coach.
ICF St. Louis meetings are held on the 4th Tuesday of every month.
2017: Feb. 28, Mar. 28, Apr. 24, May 23, June 27
July 25, No Aug., Sept. 26, Oct. 24, Nov. 14
Purposeful Networking: 5:30-5:50 p.m.
Chapter Meeting: 5:50 p.m.- 7:30 p.m.
8001 Dale Ave