International Coaches Federation - St. Louis Chapter
As coaches, we believe that all great discoveries and breakthroughs are preceded by curiosity, and we are delighted that your curiosity has led you to us.
- Do you want to take your life or business to the next level by hiring a coach?
- Are you looking to transition into a new career within the coaching industry?
- Are you interested in understanding more about the coaching profession?
Please accept our invitation to come, explore, discover, learn, and grow.
Join Us on Tuesday, April 28, 2015 ~ Coaching Fishbowl!
3 Different Coaches - 3 Different Clients - 3 Live “In Person” Laser Coaching Conversations
It is no secret that most of us in the coaching profession are working everyday using borrowed ideas. These often come from conversations with others in the profession, classes and training, experiencing something firsthand as the client, or (that’s right), . . listening in on some live coaching!!!
Here are some great reasons to plan on attending this event:
- You sometimes wonder, “What would someone else say?” during or after a coaching session
- You would like to hear what other coaches are “listening for” that you may be missing
- You are interested in seeing how other coaches create the conversation (Establishing the Agreement, Coaching Presence, Powerful Questions, listening deeply, etc.)
- You could benefit from some fresh coaching ideas / questions / perspectives
You would like to be coached or support other brave coaches
- You’d like some experience/practice in noticing/naming core competencies at work.
Here are a few reasons to stay away from this event:
- You love to judge and criticize others coaching
- You are secretly a coaching wizard and always know what to say
- You cannot maintain the ICF Code of Ethics regarding confidentiality
Additionally, these coaches and clients will be our very own chapter members. Our experienced coach panel will include: Dr. Robb Hicks, Karen Drake and Nicki McClusky. We will ask for coachee volunteers that evening! Since people learn 300% better through acknowledgment (Inspired Learning Foundation research), we will be turning up acknowledgment to a maximum and naming core competencies that are demonstrated. We look forward to co-creating a safe space (without criticism) where we can all learn a ton and hone our coaching skills! See you there!
We will be offering 1 CCEU for this program.
General Meeting Details
ICF St. Louis meetings are held on the 4th Tuesday of every month.
||Feb 24, March 24, April 28, May 26, June 23, July 28, August 25, Sept 22, October 27, Nov 24 . There will be no December meeting, holiday party TBD.
||The Heights, 8001 Dale Ave., Richmond Heights, MO 63117