International Coach Federation - St. Louis Chapter
As coaches, we believe that all great discoveries and breakthroughs are preceded by curiosity, and we are delighted that your curiosity has led you to us.
- Do you want to take your life or business to the next level by hiring a coach?
- Are you looking to transition into a new career within the coaching industry?
- Are you interested in understanding more about the coaching profession?
Please accept our invitation to come, explore, discover, learn, and grow.
Join Us on Tuesday, February 23, 2016
Mindfulness in Coaching Conversations
True mindfulness can change a coaching conversation into a transformational experience!
In this workshop you will learn how mindful communication can:
- Enhance authentic communication with your clients;
- Bring enhanced attention and intention to the coaching conversation;
- Integrate the practices of non-judgment and being in the moment;
And you will:
- Participate in meditation exercises and learn tips to start or enhance your own Mindfulness practice.
The following ICF Core Competencies will be applied:
- Coaching Presence
- Active Listening
- Creating awareness
One (1) CCE credit will be given to attendees of this presentation.
About Ken Perkins M.Ed, MS, C.MI
Ken Perkins has master's degrees in Education and Leadership. Two of his greatest passions are self-development and the empowerment of others. Ken has been a mediator for the past six years. He is a certified meditation instructor and a member of the International Association of Meditation Instructors. Previously, Ken has held careers in sales management and management consulting. After experiencing high work dissonance he used mindfulness to help redesign his life. He writes and shares his journey into mindfulness on his blog, intomindfulness.com.
General Meeting Details
ICF St. Louis meetings are held on the 4th Tuesday of every month.
Jan. 26, Feb. 23, Mar. 22, Apr.26 May 24, Jun. 28, Jul. 26, Aug, no meeting, Sept. 27, Oct. 25,
Nov. 15, Dec. 13.
Chapter Meeting: 5:30 - 7:30 p.m.
The Heights, 8001 Dale Ave., Richmond Heights, MO 63117