International Coach Federation - St. Louis Chapter
As coaches, we believe that all great discoveries and breakthroughs are preceded by curiosity, and we are delighted that your curiosity has led you to us.
Our mission: To advance the art, science, practice, and success of professional coaching in the St. Louis Metropolitan area and surrounding regions of eastern Missouri, southern Illinois, eastern Iowa and northern Arkansas.
Please accept our invitation to come, explore, discover, learn, and grow.
Join us on Tuesday, Jan. 24,2017
3 Different Coaches - 3 Different Clients - 3 Live “In Person” Laser Coaching Conversations
It is no secret that most of us in the coaching profession are working everyday using borrowed ideas. These often come from conversations with others in the profession, classes and training, experiencing something firsthand as the client, or (that’s right), . . listening in on some live coaching!!!
Here are some great reasons to plan on attending this event:
- You sometimes wonder, “What would someone else say?” during or after a coaching session
- You would like to hear what other coaches are “listening for” that you may be missing
- You are interested in seeing how other coaches create the conversation (Establishing the Agreement, Coaching Presence, Powerful Questions, listening deeply, etc.)
- You could benefit from some fresh coaching ideas / questions / perspectives
- You would like to be coached or support other brave coaches
- You’d like some experience/practice in noticing/naming core competencies at work.
Here are a few reasons to stay away from this event:
- You love to judge and criticize others coaching
- You are secretly a coaching wizard and always know what to say
- You cannot maintain the ICF Code of Ethics regarding confidentiality
Additionally, these coaches and clients will be our very own chapter members.
Our Coaches will be:
Greg Barrett, Executive Coach
Sandy Tomey, Relationship/ Life Coach
Bev Berner, Business/Career Coach
*pictured from left to right
Since people learn 300% better through acknowledgment (Inspired Learning Foundation research), we will be turning up acknowledgment to a maximum and naming core competencies that are demonstrated. We look forward to co-creating a safe space (without criticism) where we can all learn a ton and hone our coaching skills! See you there!
We will be offering 1.5 CCEU for this program.
General Meeting Details
ICF St. Louis meetings are held on the 4th Tuesday of every month.
2017: Jan 24, Feb. 28, Mar. 28, Apr. 24, May 23, June 27
July 25, No Aug., Sept. 26, Oct. 24, Nov. 14
Purposeful Networking: 5:30-5:50 p.m.
Chapter Meeting: 5:50 p.m.- 7:30 p.m.
The Havana Room