As coaches, we believe that all great discoveries and breakthroughs are preceded by curiosity, and we are delighted that your curiosity has led you to us.
- Do you want to take your life or business to the next level by hiring a coach?
- Are you looking to transition into a new career within the coaching industry?
- Are you interested in understanding more about the coaching profession?
Please accept our invitation to come, explore, discover, learn, and grow.
Retirement Coaching is becoming one of the most important niches for coaches as the 76 million baby boomers head for the next stage of their lives.
You will learn some of the demographics around the boomer generation, what the definition of retirement is and how the old definition compares with the new one. In addition, you will learn about two retirement assessments, what they measure and how they can be useful in coaching. Finally several case studies will be presented to give examples of some of the specific issues that clients face as they head into retirement.
HERE ARE SOME BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH A RETIREMENT COACH:
- LEARN TO DECIDE WHEN TO RETIRE
- UNDERSTAND SOME OF THE MAJOR ISSUES MOST INDIVIDUALS ENCOUNTER BEFORE AND DURING RETIRMENT
- FIGURE OUT WHAT TO DO WHEN YOU GROW UP
- DECIDE WHETHER TO WORK OR NOT TO WORK
- EXPLORE WHAT TO DO IN YOUR LEISURE TIME
- LEARN HOW TO STRUCTURE YOUR RETIREMENT ENVIRONMENT
- LEARN TO RETIRE WITH MEANING, PURPOSE AND A STRUCTURED PLAN
- WORK WITH YOUR SIGNIFICANT OTHER TO PLAN THE LIFE YOU BOTH REALLY WANT
About Joanne Waldman
- 25+ years experience in career transition including career development, coaching, and retirement
- Extensive background as a teleclass leader with the International Coach Academy, Coaching Cognition and fourteen years at Retirement Options as their Director of Training
- Co-author of Remarkable and Real-Remarkable Questions, Real Possibilities for the Second Half of Life
- PCC,BCC, LPC, Master Career Counselor
CCEU's will be offered at this meeting.
Our meeting cost is $20 (for guests who are not visiting us for the first time) Regular Meetings are free for members and first time visitors.
Invite your coach friends
What Date: March 24, 2015
What Time: 5:30 - 7:30 p.m CST
Where: 8001 Dale Avenue, Richmond Heights, MO 63117
After Hours Networking
ICF St. Louis creates opportunities for new and seasoned coaches to network and develop relationships with other professionals in the community by sharing successes and challenges to enrich both their professional and personal life.
We want our members to become a part of the community and creating a network of collegues, friends and connections is the first step!
Enjoy Networking from 7:45 to 9:45pm.
1221 Strassner Dr, St Louis, MO
If you have not already done so, please
join our ICF St. Louis group on LinkedIn, as we consider
transitioning to other means of communicating with you.
Mentoring Program for New Coachesxi
Thinking about becoming a coach? Already a coach and need support in your building your practice or sharpening your skills? Join our free mentoring program to ask questions, get supported and build a successful and fulfilling coaching practice.