As coaches, we believe that all great discoveries and breakthroughs are preceded by curiosity, and we are delighted that your curiosity has led you to us.
- Do you want to take your life or business to the next level by hiring a coach?
- Are you looking to transition into a new career within the coaching industry?
- Are you interested in understanding more about the coaching profession?
Please accept our invitation to come, explore, discover, learn, and grow.
InsideOut Coaching - Creating a Culture of Coaching in the Workplace
“Do more with less” is a mantra of today’s business environment. Yet many HR professionals and business managers report that a typical organization is only using 60–70% of its talent capacity. With that in mind, organizations are realizing the value of performance coaching and are scrambling to create workplace cultures where coaching conversations take place daily.
You’ll want to attend as Greg Atchison outlines the InsideOut Coaching program offered by InsideOut Development. Greg will summarize the day-long program, discussing the nature of performance, coaching for breakthrough, coaching for engagement, and how to provide meaningful feedback. The InsideOut Coaching program is designed to get leaders coaching on real business issues, more often, for greater business impact.
CCEU's will be offered at this meeting.
As a result of attending this 75-minute program, participants will be able to:
- Describe the InsideOut Coaching Program and Certification Process
- Discuss the InsideOut Coaching perspective on the nature of performance
- Examine the four components of the InsideOut Coaching Performance Wheel
- Apply the process of Coaching for Breakthrough using the GROW model and coaching tools
- Model appropriate ways to provide feedback
- Discuss the process of Coaching for Engagement using the GROW model and coaching tools
Our meeting cost is $20 (for guests who are not visiting us for the first time) Regular Meetings are free for members and first time visitors.
Invite your coach friends
What Date: February 24, 2015
What Time: 5:30 - 7:30 p.m CST
Where: 8001 Dale Avenue, Richmond Heights, MO 63117
After Hours Networking
ICF St. Louis creates opportunities for new and seasoned coaches to network and develop relationships with other professionals in the community by sharing successes and challenges to enrich both their professional and personal life.
We want our members to become a part of the community and creating a network of collegues, friends and connections is the first step!
Enjoy Networking from 7:45 to 9:45pm.
1221 Strassner Dr, St Louis, MO
If you have not already done so, please
join our ICF St. Louis group on LinkedIn, as we consider
transitioning to other means of communicating with you.
Mentoring Program for New Coachesxi
Thinking about becoming a coach? Already a coach and need support in your building your practice or sharpening your skills? Join our free mentoring program to ask questions, get supported and build a successful and fulfilling coaching practice.